Effective Date: March 22, 2022
Marinalife respects your privacy. You can browse our public web site without disclosing personal information. If you choose to subscribe to any email alerts, or request further information from any section of our site, we will not process your request until you establish a User Name and Password with us as shown in this part of our web site. All information that you provide to establish your Password will be kept confidential as described below, unless you authorize us to reveal it or unless we are ordered to disclose it by a court or administrative agency with proper jurisdiction. Similarly, if you choose to send us your resume in connection with a job application, we will maintain the confidentiality of the information you send to us and will not use it for other purposes.
Any information that you volunteer will be used to process your request in Marinalife offices. We will not pass your information to third parties and we will not send you marketing literature unless you have indicated your consent. You can choose to unsubscribe to any e-mail alerts at any time by replying to the appropriate alert with the subject “unsubscribe”.
We use “cookies” on some sections of our web site to provide you with a more personalized experience. You may set your browser to reject these cookies if you wish to do so. You will not be denied access to any part of our web site if you do not accept cookies.
You have a right to a copy of the personal information that we hold about you, and you have a right to have that information amended if it is inaccurate. We reserve the right to make a small charge to cover the administrative costs of supplying you with a copy of your information.
If you have any questions about our public web site privacy practices, please e-mail us: email@example.com or call 410-762-0505.
Marinalife Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: March 22, 2022
The following agreement describes the terms and conditions for access to non-public areas of the Marinalife web site (those requiring a user name and password), and for making use of any of the services offered by this web site.
Please examine this document carefully before accessing or using the non-public areas of the web site. By accessing or using these areas of the web site, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with one or more of the terms and conditions, then please do not use the non-public areas of the Marinalife web site, or any services offered by the web site.
Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions
The entire contents of Marinalife’s web site are copyrighted under United States copyright laws. Except where otherwise explicitly indicated, Marinalife is the exclusive owner of the copyright. You may print and download portions of the materials solely for your own non-commercial use. Any other use, copying, distribution, publication or transmission of any portion of web site material is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Marinalife or, where applicable, the third party provider of the web site content. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from any materials downloaded from the web site. You further agree to grant Marinalife a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sublicense, to reproduce, transmit, distribute, create any derivative works of, publicly use or display any materials or other information (including, but not limited to, ideas, concepts or techniques for new or improved services and products) you publish to the web site by any means or by any media now known or hereafter developed. You further agree that any such communication you make to the web site (whether information, feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like) shall be deemed not to be confidential, and warrant that such communication does not infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any party. By your acceptance of these Conditions of Use you also grant Marinalife the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information, as well as in connection with any and all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You further agree and acknowledge that you shall have no recourse against Marinalife for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your publications or communications to us.
You understand that Marinalife cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that we can, under all circumstances, provide you with a boat slip or any of the other services that we include in our informational system in every place or at every time. Not all the services which are offered by third parties through this web site are available at all places or at all times, nor are boat slips for watercraft of all sizes available at all places or at all times. What Marinalife does provide is information the accuracy of which it does not guaranty, that makes it a centrally coordinated means for connecting marina owners and the providers of boat services with persons interested in using their facilities. All responsibility for provision and use of boat slips and other marine services belongs to the offerors and users of those services. Marinalife disclaims any and all such responsibilities on behalf of itself, its managers, members, employees, or agents. The information and material on this web site is provided solely for informational purposes. This material is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an offer for sale, lease, rental, bailment, or use of any product described on the Marinalife web site by any user of the web site.
You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the web site and any services contained therein. This web site is provided on an “as is ” basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or title. Marinalife assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in this web site or any other web site which may be referenced or linked to this web site. In no event shall Marinalife be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages or lost profits, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), fraud or otherwise, including without limitation those resulting from loss of use or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, or under any theory of liability arising out of or in connection with the sale, lease, rental, or use in any fashion of marine dockage or other marine services.
The information included in this web site could include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. Amendments are periodically made to the information contained in this site. Marinalife may make improvements and/or amendments to the web site at any time. Any and all portions of this disclaimer and this agreement shall automatically apply to all improvements and/or amendments as they appear on he web site. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, and other information provided through the web site. Marinalife does not warrant that the web site will be uninterrupted or error free or that defects in the web site will be corrected.
If you are dissatisfied with the web site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines or practices of Marinalife in operating the web site, your sole remedy is to discontinue using the web site.
Links to Third Party Sites
Links in the web site will allow other sites to be accessed. These linked sites are not under the control of Marinalife, and Marinalife is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. Marinalife provides links only as a convenience, and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Marinalife of the linked site. Similarly, Marinalife does not authorize the establishment of any links created by third parties to its web site, and it is not responsible for the contents of any site linked to this web site.
Modification and Severability
Marinalife reserves the right to make changes to these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Marinalife’s Membership Program is the easiest way to save on the water. There are, however, a few simple guidelines we at Marinalife would like you to follow when using your Marinalife Membership Card (Card).
- Your Marinalife membership includes a subscription to the Marinalife Magazine. (Subscription valid for one year.) Read the statements on the back of your card. Member status will be granted by Marinalife upon receipt of a completed application as well as the appropriate membership fee. Expect up to 30 days for delivery of your membership card. If you require expedited delivery, please contact Marinalife.
- Discounts are honored ONLY when your card is presented at the time of purchase. Savings will not be applied after purchase has taken place.
- Memberships in the Marinalife Membership Program is for individuals only. Individuals must enroll separately and may not pool or combine any discounts.
- Marinalife reserves the right to cancel a membership at any time due to negligent use of the card at any member business.
- The enrolled card member is the only individual entitled to use the card to receive discounts. The plastic membership card is not transferable.
- The card has no cash value and is void if sold, purchased, brokered or bartered. Any violation of the terms and conditions, including those related to the Marinalife Membership Program, will result in cancellation of your membership and rewards.
- Your card is subject to restrictions at certain member businesses. Please contact the specific member for future information.
- In addition to savings and rewards, Marinalife may, at times, offer special incentives to earn “bonus” rewards. Such offers are not part of the program’s formal savings and rewards structure and may be temporary in nature. Marinalife reserves the right to modify or eliminate such offers at any time. These offers are void where prohibited by law.
- Address or name change must be submitted in writing to Marinalife and must contain your signature and membership number. Please note that Marinalife periodically updates mailing addresses through change of address forms submitted to the U.S. Postal Service. In addition, Marinalife may, from time to time, share information concerning Marinalife members with other member businesses who may make special offers available through direct contact. If you do not want your address updated by this means or your information shared with other member businesses, you must notify Marinalife either by phone or in writing. Notifications regarding your address can be by mail:
921 E Fort Avenue, Suite 225
Baltimore, MD 21230
or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marinalife is not responsible for lost or stolen membership cards. Requests for replacements must be submitted in writing to Marinalife or email@example.com. A $10 processing fee will be charged for replacing a lost or stolen membership card. This fee can be enclosed with any replacement request or can be paid via credit card over the phone with Marinalife. No savings will be honored during the interim period for the time of loss or theft until your new card is received.
- All transactions in the Marinalife Membership program are subject to review and adjustment (in case of error) by Marinalife.
- Marinalife will cancel your membership if misuse or violation of these guidelines are detected.
- Marinalife membership cards are the property of Marinalife and must surrender upon request.
- All taxes, fees and charges that may be imposed on reward redemption are the responsibility of the Marinalife member.
- If you are not completely satisfied with the benefits and services of membership, you can receive a full refund within 30 days of the effective date of the membership term, provided no membership services have been rendered in the interim*. There are no refunds or credits issued for cancellations after 30 days. Cancellations that are eligible for a refund will be processed after return of the physical membership card to the address below. *Examples of services rendered include, but aren’t limited to: creation of Concierge Itineraries, SeaTow services used, active digital membership card created, physical membership card mailed, etc.
Notifications regarding cancellations can be by mail:
921 E Fort Avenue, Suite 225
Baltimore, MD 21230
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For your convenience, after you become a member you will be enrolled in the automatic renewal program. If you do not want to be enrolled in this program, please notify Marinalife. Memberships are automatically renewed using your credit card on file on the expiration date of your membership, unless Marinalife receives notification prior to the expiration date.
Notifications can be by mail:
921 E Fort Avenue, Suite 225
Baltimore, MD 21230
or e-mail: email@example.com
- If you have any questions regarding the terms or conditions set forth herein, please call 410-752-0505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All online reservation requests will be processed or you will receive notification of status within 2 business days.
- Credit card information is required to hold all reservation requests. Credit card information is used by the marina in accordance with their stated deposit policies.
- The Marinalife reservation processing fee is non-refundable and it includes processing of one reservation, one edit and/or cancellation. Any additional edits or cancellations are the responsibility of the boater.
- International reservations (reservations made outside of the United States) will be charged a $2 per reservation international surplus charge.
- All blocks of reservations purchased are valid for 24 months from the date of purchase.
- Each marina has their own individual cancellation policy that is stated in each reservation confirmation from Marinalife.
- Marinalife is not responsible for any charges imposed by the marina for breaching a cancellation policy.
Associate Business Members
The Associate Business Membership includes advertising within the Marinalife Magazine and on the Marinalife website. This membership is free to all active marinas with a signed contract. All active participants in the associate program receive a copy of the Marinalife Magazine.
FINAL AGREEMENT & CHANGES:
This Agreement is the final and complete agreement between the parties. The rates posted are net rates and based upon a 12-month commitment. If the contract is canceled prior to the 12-month term a $250 cancellation/processing fee will be charged. If you cancel within 30-days the processing fee will be waived. Cancellations and changes to this Agreement, including any accompanying advertising copy, shall be effective only if made by written agreement signed by both parties.
Advertisement must be submitted to Marinalife according to specifications listed on the attached rate card.
Advertiser is solely responsible for any liability arising out of or relating to this Agreement. Advertiser represents and warrants that it holds the necessary rights to permit the use of the advertisement for the purpose of this Agreement, and that the use, publication, reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the advertisement will not violate any laws or rights of any third parties, including, but not limited to, such violations as infringement or misappropriation of any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary or property right, false advertising, unfair competition, defamation, invasion of privacy or rights of celebrity, violation of any anti-discrimination law or regulation, or any other right of any persons or entity. Advertiser agree to indemnify Marinalife and to hold Marinalife harmless from any and all liability, loss damages, claims, or causes of action, including reasonable legal fees and expenses that may be incurred by Marinalife, arising out of or related to Advertiser’s breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties.
Payments may be made monthly. Payment can be made by credit card or check. If payment is not received within 30 days a 1.5% late fee will be incurred.