Marinalife has teamed up with ugo wear to raise money for COVID-19 relief
Nineteen marine-related companies have come together to raise money for those affected financially by the Coronavirus pandemic. Nineteen for 19, organized by ugo wear, a maker of waterproof electronics cases, is a fundraiser to benefit Modest Needs Foundation, a nonprofit that provides emergency relief for individuals and families in need.
Everyone who donates $19 to the Modest Needs Foundation through the Nineteen For 19 donation page will be entered into a drawing to win this unparalleled collection. The grand prize is made up of merchandise donated by the 19 participating companies and is valued at over $3,000. It includes many of the most sought-after marine gear and accessories available on the market. Individuals that double their donation to $38 will receive a limited edition long-sleeve performance shirt as a gift. The shirt has the Nineteen for 19 logo on the front and logos of participating brands on the back.
The fundraiser runs through May 31, with a goal of raising $19,000 for charity. The grand prize winner will be notified by email and announced June 1 at 5 p.m. CST via Facebook Live.
The 19 participating companies, along with their donated items that are part of the enticing grand prize, include:
- 727 Sailbags, recycled sailcloth bag – retail value $200
- Back Chair Bag, two Back Chair bags – retail value $99
- Colby Davis of Boston, Colby Davis Necklace – retail value $150
- Connley Fishing, 7-foot carbon fiber series inshore graphite spinning rod – retail value $199
- Glidecoat, gift certificate – retail value $500
- Hydro-Shield, Hydro-Shield or large Hydro-Shield – retail value $189
- Jackie Gallagher Designs, Explore.Dream.Discover necklace – retail value $60.00
- Mang Gear, Mang Gear bundle – retail value $82
- Manta Racks, SUP wall racks – retail value $229
- Mantus Marine, waterproof head lamp – retail value $92
- Marinalife, two Cruising Club memberships – retail value $100
- Ocean-Tamer Marine Bean Bags, medium Longneck marine bean bag – Retail Value $140
- One Last Cast, Razorback men’s fishing jersey, walleye long sleeve – retail value $89
- Pretty Rugged Gear, Lux lap blanket – Retail Value $150
- Salt N Rays, four Sol wrap towels – Retail Value $148
- Shore Boards, 39-inch twin longboard- retail value: $299
- Talii Towels, six personalized bath sheets – retail value $200
- The Boat Galley, The Boat Galley Cookbook – Retail Value $38
- ugo wear, ugo Signature Collection tablet – Retail Value $159