Meyer’s Pier

Slip Information:
  • Total Slips: 197
  • Max Length: 100'
  • Dock Depth: 10'
Marina Phone: 613-967-3278
1 South Front St., 
Belleville, ON K8N 2Y8
View Marina Website

Meyer?s Pier dates back to 1789 when Belleville was first known as Meyer?s Creek after John Walden Meyers, a prominent settler and industrialist of the day. Meyer?s Creek was built around the original Native settlement of Asukhknosk at the mouth of the Moira River. It is owned and operated by the City of Belleville and is a fully equipped marina with plenty of docking facilities for overnight travelers. Dockage may be had by the day, month or season as well as there being a number of transient slips for boaters stopping by to refresh their stocks. Boaters will find water, power, washrooms, showers, pump-out, gas, diesel, and laundry facilities here .