Attention All Dog Lovers!
Marinalife wants to hear from you. Tell us a story about your dog’s love for the water. Submit your story to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to be featured in the Summer issue.
Enter to win a 1-year Gold Card Membership from SeaTow (value $179.99).
Boating Community Awards
- ValvTect’s Marina of the Year: Harbour Town Yacht Basin in Hilton Head, S.C.
- Marina Dockage Large Marina: Marina Jack in Sarasota, Fla.
- Marina Dockage Small Marina: Harbour Town Yacht Basin in Hilton Head, S.C.
- Provincetown Marina located in Provincetown, Mass., was purchased by Charles and Ann Lagasse in February 2016 and will be open this summer for boaters. Major plans for the marina include refurbishing the existing docks and slips, expanding the marina to have 200 slips for yachts up to 300 feet and many new onsite amenities.
- Safe Harbor Marinas announced its debut in January 2016 as the largest operator of marinas in the United States. The group currently owns and manages 31 marinas across 12 states that makes up 20,000 wet and dry slips. Safe Harbor Marinas has plans to add another 20 to 30 marinas over the next year and is dedicated to providing customers with the best experience on the water.
- Cape Charles Yacht Center – On November 25, 2015, The Eastern Shore Land Company (ESLAND) moved the oldest building left in Oyster, Va., through the seaside barrier islands and around the southern tip, up to a new home at Cape Charles Yacht Center in Cape Charles, Va. The Harvey House was built in 1906 and was a former mercantile store. The historic Harvey House will open this summer as a restaurant, store and room rental.
- Harmony Yacht Vacations is a U.S.-based yacht charter company now offering full and legal yacht passages to Cuba. The charters leave Stock Island Marina Village in Key West and head to Marina Hemingway just miles from Old Havana. To plan your Cuban getaway, visit harmonyyachtvacations.com.
- MyTaskit, a service coordination platform for service professionals, field technicians and their customers, has unveiled a subcontractor feature, allowing service departments at marinas to coordinate work tasks with service subcontractors.