Enter for your chance to win a Weems & Plath Chrome Digital Barometer for your vessel. Register at: marinalife.com/fallcontest
Looking to compare fuel prices? Check out Marinalife’s New and Improved Fuel Locator. Search for the most up-to-date fuel prices and filter your search by high speed fuel, ValvTect Marine Fuel, Ethanol free gas and lowest to highest prices.
Boat Show Season 2014
The Boat Show Season has begun! Please stop by and visit Marinalife at the shows listed below.
- United States Sailboat Show – Annapolis, MD October 9-13, 2014
- United States Powerboat Show – Annapolis, MD October 16-19, 2014
- Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show – Fort Lauderdale, Fl October 30 – November 3, 2014
- St. Petersburg Boat Show – St. Petersburg, FL December 4-7, 2014
Sailing Down the Mountain
Grab a copy of Sailing Down the Mountain by Ben Harrison, a humorous and delightful story about a couple that moved in the 1970’s from San Francisco to Costa Rica to build their own 38-foot sailboat.
Introducing OnSpot wifi – providing your marina with the latest generation technology with proven expertise to build fast, reliable, and expandable networks. Available at Ft. Pierce City Marina in Ft. Pierce City, FL, Legacy Harbour Marina in Fort Myers, FL & Marina Jack in Sarasota, FL (and more). Boaters will love the secured WiFi hotspot with faster downloading speeds on charts, streaming video and more!
· RCI Marine, the owners of Miami Beach Marina and Boston Yacht Haven recently took over the management of Bahia Mar Yachting Center in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
· Brewer Yacht Yards recently announce the purchase of Essex Island Marina in Essex, CT making this their 24th property on the East Coast.
· Bridge Pointe Marina in New Bern, NC has undergone a complete renovation. New to the 125-slip marina is an air-conditioned boaters lounge with showers, restrooms, and laundry facilities along with cable television, free WiFi, metered power and fresh water available at each slip. And new Bellingham Marine docks using the latest timber dock technology. The new finger piers range from 33 feet to 70 feet in length along with side ties for boats up to 150 feet.